Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Red HOT Chili... nails!


So I saw this ad in a recent copy of People Style Watch.  At first it was Jessica Alba's eyeshadow that caught my eye.  It reminded me of a muted version of Olivia's (from Jerseylicious) eyes.  Think it's too much to wear to my son's music recital tonight?  LOL

After taking my eyes away from the model's eyes, I fell in LOVE with that reddish orange nail color.  I had to have it.  Nail polishes are like shoes... and purses... and lipglosses.... you can never have too many!  The fact that it was a new color in their 60 Second dry line was just icing on the cake!

Off to Walmart this morning and $4.50 later, I have Chili nails.  Did I mention that the name of the color is Chili???

Nevermind the rough paint job... I never said I could be a hand model :)

I'm giving this color a thumbs up!  The color went on easy, dried fast, covered in one coat, and will make you feel saucy!  If you want a true example of the color, get out the kids crayons.  Its a hair lighter than the red-orange crayon.... which they've probably renamed by now, but you remember which one it is!

This color is AWESOME on short nails.  It's also a great toenail color for the summer and it's going to look extra sharp with white, black, and even brown strappy sandals.


Happy Painting ~

Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment