Thursday, June 2, 2011

My First Video & Some Updates

Last Friday night, I had the pleasure of attending The Popcorn Project Video Release Party!  This is the first video I was asked to do the makeup for and was SO excited to see my name in the credits!!!!  I'm also very excited for my friends (who also happen to be the singers) KayTie and Jeni as their video goes viral.

I know I said I'd write a "What I wore" post about the evening... but alas, NONE of my close up photos came out :(  I promise that the next time I leave a teaser like that, I can deliver!  I can tell you that I spent several hours getting ready though.  My "date nights" with my hubby are way too few, and WAY too far between (the last one was in like 1997 LOL) and so I wanted to look perfect for the evening.

Here's the one and only good shot of the night
(L-R Jeni Eggers, Me, KayTie Grieser)

If you'd like to see the video (WARNING:  It'll make you laugh AND you will never get the words out of your head!!!)  you can check it out on YouTube at DancePopcornProject

And now for some updates...

My 3 kids have only been out of school for a couple days and it is already proving VERY difficult for mama to get in some computer time.  My plan to blog on a daily basis is really not on THEIR summer agenda LOL  and so.... the new plan is post 3 times a week.  Mondays will be "Off The Shelf:  Drugstore product reviews", Wednesdays will be a mish mash of things like trends and so on, and Fridays are going to be "Fr-EYE-day Fun - Eyeshadow looks".

If  you have any ideas that you would like to see or problems you want addressed, please email me!  I'm creating this blog for all of you and want to give you the content you crave!

Now... I believe mama's time on the computer is up already :(  Be on the lookout for "Off The Shelf" starting this Monday, June 6th.  Hmmmm, wondering which item I should review first...

~ Lisa

No comments:

Post a Comment